One of the most critical and challenging analytics of healthcare M&A is evaluating a company’s health policy strategy and reimbursement pathway
The U.S. Healthcare delivery system, unlike any other industry, is based on the economics of a complex private and public sector third-party payer system and has become ever increasingly problematic to navigate.
We evaluate a transaction's potential to help maximize stakeholder value based on real-life experiences.
Health Policy Challenges That Can Affect Transactions
WHG Core Set of Essential Strategy Analytics
- Comprehensive Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance reimbursement pathway analysis
- Categorize the foundation of the opportunity and/or pinch points
- Identify the current political and policy landscape
- Prioritize actionable pathway and milestones to maximize stakeholder value
- We know what questions to ask
- We know how to translate the answers and understand the consequences
- We know how to prepare clients for policy questions
- We know how to craft succinct and powerful messaging to best articulate their position